December 1, 2008

Merry Christmas All!

Merry Christmas everybody! Now with Christmas right around the corner & with 25 days left until everyone's favorite holiday, I thought I would let you in on a new campaign of mine, only from Dr. Pete. Screw The Holidays is a campaign I have just come out with. I will be uploading a letter on to the blog soon. What I want you to do is print it out, sign it, date it & send it out to as many department stores as you can think of. The letter will basically inform the franchise that you, their customer, would not care one bit if you stopped shopping there & that you intend to do so if they do not cease saying "Happy Holidays" to customer & begin saying "Merry Christmas". I will be attempting to get the AFA (American Family Association) on board with this. Now I invite you, if you are a bigger blogger than me, to take this & run with it. Give it your own name, create your own letter, I don't care. What I care about is getting our message across, that the American shopping industry can go Screw The Holidays!

~Dr. Pete

No comments: